Thursday 21 February 2013

Collision Project

As part of my collision project I had to collide two different objects, buildings, anything together. They could be opposite to each other or two completely different things that you wouldn't normally find as a combined model. My idea was to collide different types of cultures.

First model was Traditional Chinese architecture & modern architecture.
Second model to have a stronger development was Islamic & modern architecture.
Third model is an opposite of a small cottage with a mansion house gate.








My final model is a collision of all models that I made into one. It is a museum about different cultures, full of history facts & their traditions. It is placed in a popular tourists attraction for example Hyde Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment