Monday 29 October 2012

Transforming the everyday part 2

I started to make a teapot out of clay but it didn't work out because the clay was way to wet and heavy and it couldn't hold the shape that I wanted. So I used chicken wire to create the shape and I would cover it up with less clay. At first I was willing to cover it up with sugar cubes but they clay would still be visible and would look appealing. Sugar cubes was an idea because I don't take sugars for my tea but I know many people that do so making a teapot out of sugar cubes would satisfy many people if it really was possible to make something that makes them enjoy tea more like sugar. But as I said about the clay it would be too visible and started to add something that had no link to teapots. Sticks is was I added...
Adding sticks was a bad idea but the chicken wire inside that clay started to appear to, this teapot wasn't going to plan atall

No comments:

Post a Comment